Skip to main content

Jan 24, 2021 Earthquake

July 24, 2021
Saturday 
9:17 AM 

Saturday Earthquake 

Around 5 in the morning, an earthquake hit Batangas. Woke up with the fear of what will happen. I was calm and the first thing I think was to duck under the table. 

The earthquake was gone and I go back to sleep. But again, the earthquake happened. Texted my family and friends to check if they are okay and to update the situation. 

Woke up again at 8 in the morning, still raining and it's cold. Fed the dogs, Moose and Molly, play with them, listened to worship songs. 

I will now prepare our breakfast, egg sandwich with black coffee, and travel to Las Pinas to get the laptop to Belle Tends. I am excited to use and adapt the MacBook Air 13" 2017. It will help my business grow and improve. I can do more things like blogging, monitoring, editing videos easily, talk to more people without compromising my health (esp. neck area). 

Let's all be safe, healthy, and dry this rainy season. Lord, be with us and guide our way to Las Pinas and get back here in Nasugbu Batangas safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO GET LIFE INSURANCE ONLINE IN AIA PHILIPPINES 2023

Getting life insurance, especially during this pandemic is very important. Why? No one can ever predict the future but you can take control of where you are headed. By planning to protect your long-term goals, you also safeguard your loved one’s needs. You can start doing that by getting insurance. Before I share with you how to get life insurance online in AIA Phillippines, let's first discuss what is life insurance and what are the benefits of having insurance?  Life insurance is a plan that protects your family's future in case you pass on or before permanently disabled. This would also provide the beneficiaries the proceeds and is protected from financial burdens due to the passing of the policy owner.  Here are 3 benefits of insurance that you should know:   1. It can serve as a temporary replacement for your income in case something happens to you and you're not able to continue working. 2. It protects your family in the untimely event that you pass away. 3. You ca...

Poetry Prompt-Self

My name is Marianne. Today, I feel like a powerful woman flying in the world.  Sometimes, I am an angel.  Sometimes, I am a butterfly.  But always, I am strong.  I ask the world, "What is life?" And the answer is  A powerful woman flying in the world. 

HOW TO CHECK/UPDATE THE STATUS OF YOUR POLICY IN AIA PHILIPPINES/PHILAM LIFE/AIA VITALITY USING MY AIA PH (A CUSTOMER'S PORTAL) 2022

Matagal kana ba hindi nakapag bayad ng insurance o matagal ka na nagbabayad pero nakalimutan mo na kung hanggang kelan ka magbabayad o tapos kana mag bayad at gusto mo makita ang mge benefits na makukuha mo dahil nakalimutan mo na?  Gusto mo bang malaman ang status ng policy mo pero hindi ka makaalis ng bahay or busy sa trabaho?  Huwag kang mag alala dahil tutulungan ka ni Vitality Nurse na ma access ang policy mo at the comfort of your home.  Ano ba ang kailangan at dapat gawin?  Unang una, dapat alam mo ang POLICY NUMBER , kung sino ang POLICY OWNER/INSURED at DATE OF BIRTH .  Pangalawa, access your " MY AIA ".  What is My AIA?  Watch this video:  Paano mag access ng My AIA? 👉 Click LOG IN and input your USERNAME and PASSWORD   (same username & password in ePlan & AIA Vitality) Paano kapag wala pang account?  a.  Click CREATE ACCOUNT b. Read and agree with Data Privacy Statement and click CONTINUE  c. Input your P...