Skip to main content

October 10, 2021

 Good morning! 

Today is another day. A new beginning, new opportunity, new hope. Thankful and grateful that I am awake, breathing, have food to eat, clean water to drink, a soft bed to sleep with the man I love, shelter to live in a safe and secure environment. Wake up with a cute dog who wants to go out and smell the fresh morning air. 

Lord forgive me for I have sinned. Please give me more courage and strength to overcome all the Goliath in my life. Give me knowledge, wisdom, and grace to perform my mission and purpose in life. Shower me with your love, guide me along the way and protect me anytime anywhere. I surrender everything to you Oh Lord. Your plan is better than my plan. You are amazing! I'll do my best and give you the rest. 

Grateful for a career that helps me become a better version of myself. Unlock my skills and potential. Meet new friends and hear different real-life stories. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO GET LIFE INSURANCE ONLINE IN AIA PHILIPPINES 2023

Getting life insurance, especially during this pandemic is very important. Why? No one can ever predict the future but you can take control of where you are headed. By planning to protect your long-term goals, you also safeguard your loved one’s needs. You can start doing that by getting insurance. Before I share with you how to get life insurance online in AIA Phillippines, let's first discuss what is life insurance and what are the benefits of having insurance?  Life insurance is a plan that protects your family's future in case you pass on or before permanently disabled. This would also provide the beneficiaries the proceeds and is protected from financial burdens due to the passing of the policy owner.  Here are 3 benefits of insurance that you should know:   1. It can serve as a temporary replacement for your income in case something happens to you and you're not able to continue working. 2. It protects your family in the untimely event that you pass away. 3. You ca...

Poetry Prompt-Self

My name is Marianne. Today, I feel like a powerful woman flying in the world.  Sometimes, I am an angel.  Sometimes, I am a butterfly.  But always, I am strong.  I ask the world, "What is life?" And the answer is  A powerful woman flying in the world. 

HOW TO CHECK/UPDATE THE STATUS OF YOUR POLICY IN AIA PHILIPPINES/PHILAM LIFE/AIA VITALITY USING MY AIA PH (A CUSTOMER'S PORTAL) 2022

Matagal kana ba hindi nakapag bayad ng insurance o matagal ka na nagbabayad pero nakalimutan mo na kung hanggang kelan ka magbabayad o tapos kana mag bayad at gusto mo makita ang mge benefits na makukuha mo dahil nakalimutan mo na?  Gusto mo bang malaman ang status ng policy mo pero hindi ka makaalis ng bahay or busy sa trabaho?  Huwag kang mag alala dahil tutulungan ka ni Vitality Nurse na ma access ang policy mo at the comfort of your home.  Ano ba ang kailangan at dapat gawin?  Unang una, dapat alam mo ang POLICY NUMBER , kung sino ang POLICY OWNER/INSURED at DATE OF BIRTH .  Pangalawa, access your " MY AIA ".  What is My AIA?  Watch this video:  Paano mag access ng My AIA? 👉 Click LOG IN and input your USERNAME and PASSWORD   (same username & password in ePlan & AIA Vitality) Paano kapag wala pang account?  a.  Click CREATE ACCOUNT b. Read and agree with Data Privacy Statement and click CONTINUE  c. Input your P...